Here are pictures of Jenna on the 1st day of Kindergarden. Jenna was so excited, but she admitted that she was a little nervous. Scott dropped her off and said it was sad to see her go in the building. I was fine I had my freak out last week thinking about the day. She was so ready to go to school. Jenna has to wear a uniform, anything solid colored in RED, WHITE or BLUE. No logos.



2 comments:
Oh she is so cute! What an exciting but sad day at the same time! Those are cute uniforms, it gives you a chance to let her wear more things. Sounds like you handled it well- I'll probably cry all month when that day comes!
I CAN"T believe that she is already going to school. She can't be old enough! Time has flown by wow!!!! She looks so cute with her jewelry. How did her first day go?
Post a Comment