Thursday, August 30, 2007

JACKS IDEA OF NAPTIME




PICTURE EXPLANATION:It never ends! My friends call Jack "HOUDINI" This boy is amazing. He was supposed to be taking a Nap but after still hearing whining noises after 15 minutes I went to check on him.
He was stuck!
This picture shows Jack on the window ledge with his face on the glass and the blinds behind him. When I got him down I felt bad because he had been their for so long he had tears and snot all mixed together. Poor kid. Needless to say we switched Jenna and Jacks beds. Jenna is now in front of the window.

ANOTHER CRAZY JACK ADVENTURE:I didn't get a picture of this adventure but Jack stuck my car keys all the way in the outlet and got zapped this week. I heard him scream and he was shaking his hands. I hope I survive this child. I pray that Hank is not this curious or you will be writing and visiting me from the loony bin.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

said...

Wow, that's scary! He never lets you have a boring day does he? :-) It's hard to know when they cry bc they need you or bc they don't want to go to bed- usually the later!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh talk about having your hands full. That boy is never ending. Is this what I'm in for?!!!

kara jayne said...

We used to call our Jack houdini also! Must be the name, except for my Max is worse. Even my 18 month old Nora is starting on the theatrics. I guess I better just admit that it's the genetics. You are making me want to document it all more. Thanks for the reminder!

.