Friday, April 18, 2008

NOTE:For the obssesed:

This is a shout out to all my obsessed friends. If you are still checking my blog everyday to see if I have posted you are so yesterday. It is time to log on to Google reader. Get with the times. There is an easier way. Just log in like email and it will tell you who of your favorite blogs have posted. Just think of all the time you will save. YOU CAN thank me later!!!!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I have a testimony of Google reader, it is the best!

Mauzy Fam said...

Um, yes, I am obsessed, however I am also one up on you. I have been using google reader for a while now, so I do not check your blog daily. I'm so glad you're "with it" now.

Jen H. said...

Thanks for the tip, I'll be sure to get up with the times!

said...

Tried it out- but it's not work'n quite right for me... I think that if a blog is set to private then it can't "watch" the blog. That's just a guess- did it pick our blog up? It's set to private...

.