Jenna is officially a 1st grader.
Wow time flies. I remember bringing her home from the hospital. She was a very good student and loved (for the most part) her school experience. She raved about her teacher Miss Werden everyday of the year. We also have Miss Werden to thank for a phrase we now use often in this house. Straight from Miss Werden's mouth "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit". Miss Werden said very kind words about Jenna on the certificate. " Jenna has an outgoing personality and an excellent sense of right and wrong. She can be counted to do the right thing in tough situations and always tell the truth.
Scott and I are so proud of Jenna.
2 comments:
I loved catching up on all of your posts. Long time since we last talked. My Family was in town for the month of May and then we left for California for 2 weeks. We just got back yesterday and I have a load of catching up to do. Love the fathers day photo. And you look GREAT by the way. You are one determined woman! talk soon-amy
They grow too fast!
Post a Comment