Thursday, September 03, 2009

New Family Pics

Added a few new pics of the kids. More to come. We're re-working the blog and yes we promise to write more often!

9 comments:

said...

Wow, the blog lay-out is awesome! I love the pics, the kids are adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

three pair sandals and one man-shoe. Scottie..still the same size? But the children are getting taller and taller and taller..just as they should and very beautiful..
Sheri..school for either one just now? You told me earlier they have various school months..hope both at your house have same weeks/momths to attend.
Well, I have to look at the other pictures now!! Love, geny-by-the-seaside-Gg/MOM/geny

Jen H. said...

Wow really? J/k I'll be checking back then. Hope you guys are doing well.

Beckie said...

cute. I like the blog look.
that last picture of you all holding hands super cute!!

Beach_Crew said...

LOVE the family pictures. I can't believe how much the kids have grown and how big Jenna is! Fun to see your family again.

Melissa said...

finally! Geesh

Amy said...

Talk about a handsome boy. Your kids are so cute. We moved by the way. Life has been nuts I need to call you!

brittany said...

You guys are the worst bloggers EVER

Anonymous said...

Sep 5, 2010
Iknow you have been very busy..me too..but those pictures still warm my heart to look at them..I think everyone has the same reaction..blue a great family color.
New 2010 Farmer's Almanac just printed..Low Country to have a warmer Winter..so I guess no more of that bewautiful snowstorm that arrived in February..usually when we have a colder Wintr, we then have hottr Summer. Mother nature sure knows how to balance the scales on that point.
Much love to all..GG/MOM/geny

.