Monday, September 10, 2007

Fashion Show weekend





Jenna and Jack were in the Mall Fashion show this weekend. They were modeling clothes for Gymboree. Jenna loved her clothes because it had a horse theme. They both had fun and did much better than I expected. Jack walked to the end and smiled at all people. We got the fashion show on video but I am not really sure how to get it on the blog. I will try and get figure it ASAP!

3 comments:

said...

THAT IS SO ADORABLE! They looked so dang cute! I bet you were so excited! How did you get involved in that? What mall was it at? They are so cute!

kara jayne said...

Darling kids! I did that kind of thing when I was a kid, but haven't been on the ball to get my kids involved. How did you get into it here in AZ? I'll be excited to see the video if you figure it out!

Amy said...

Boy Jack, what a ham. And Jenna looks so grown up. Very Cute!

.