I can not believe how big Hank is getting. We need to go out for Sushi sometime soon. Jack and his blow up bouncers is hilarious. You should have just brought him and showed him how these are different. Maybe after some crazy crying he would have had fun, maybe? We missed you!
I don't know why I have such trouble viewing comments on here. Those pictures are so cute though! I love when Jack is all dressed up in his little tie. I miss them! Maybe you can come over this weekend so I can see my little babies!
7 comments:
I am loving the deep blue eyes! I think that Jack is hilarious! I love that stuck in the blinds story, only fair with Scott as his dad :)
I can not believe how big Hank is getting. We need to go out for Sushi sometime soon. Jack and his blow up bouncers is hilarious. You should have just brought him and showed him how these are different. Maybe after some crazy crying he would have had fun, maybe? We missed you!
love those kids!
I tried to comment yesterday but blogger was giving mer a hard time. I came via mybloglog. You have been blessed with a lovely family.
Hi there Sheri! I am your Witch Switch swap partner--should be tons of fun!
I really like your slideshow of your precious little people. I don't think I'm techie enough to put one together--but it sure is cool!
Wow I just have to re-meet Jack. He seems like the funniest kid ever! I especially loved the Sunday photos of Jenna and Jack cute kids!!!
I don't know why I have such trouble viewing comments on here. Those pictures are so cute though! I love when Jack is all dressed up in his little tie. I miss them! Maybe you can come over this weekend so I can see my little babies!
Post a Comment