In the last month Hank has gone from a little baby to my carpet surfer. He is the first out of my 3kids to start crawling. It it not take long. He really learned to sit and crawl at the same time. He did have some wipe outs where he would rock to fast and land on his face, but very few. He is now a very fast crawler.
Nothing is safe on the floor anymore. Hank is very curious not as crazy active as Jack but a very curious thinker. Jack was way to active to stop and pick things up off the floor. Hank on the other hands loves to examine everthing with his mouth. The inventory from Hanks mouth today was a penny, a rock from the front yard (Jack or Jenna must have brought it in) piece of fluff, and a barbie princess brush.
Hank is really letting us see his personality he is fiesty, if he sees you eating food and not sharing he screeches really loud. I am really shocked by this because for one I started him on solids later than the other kids so he really has only been exposed to solid for for just under a month. With that said he is smart and so little so I guess I underestimated his ability to understand how food works. He is six months still fits in his 3-6 months with room to spare and is about 13lbs, but he loves food. He caught me eating yougut on the couch and screeched and crawled over. He has an opinion and will let it be heard. He does not tolerate anyone taking his toys, or you will here screeching.
So it is safe to say that Hank has found his place in this home, he is calm and very easy going but don't mess with him he is the third chlid and is louder than all the rest.
2 comments:
Hank is a super cutie! I can't wait to see him again. We miss you!
Grandma S
Finally some more pictures, I've been stalking your blog for some time now!! I can't believe how little Hank is, Elle is almost three months , and already 12 pounds. So funny how they really are all different. Mine don't crawl or walk until way late. The first two didn't walk until 16 months. At first that bothered me, now with #3, she can take as long as she needs! Less time chasing her around in Gospel Doctrine at church!!!
Post a Comment