Every New Years my parents have a tradition that they heat their swimming pool to 100 degrees and invite all who want to come and swim in the new year. Jenna and I went over New Years Eve, but the rest of the family came the next day for New Years Day. This is just one of the few reasons why I love Arizona.
6 comments:
For the same reasons we love Houston!
C'mon, Sheri...you know you're jealous that we went sledding on 6-8 inches of snow on the ground on Christmas day!! :) Hee, hee! Actually, Peter's jealous of your swimming tradition... :) I'll take the snow though over 'hotter than hell' summers! ......And by the way, is my blog not one that interests you??? You don't have it on your list... :) :) --April
So fun! Can we come next year! :)
Wow when did your parents put in the pool it looks huge! You are making me jealous I need some sun in my life!
You guys have such a beautiful family!!! Seriously! It would be so fun if our kids could hang out sometime since they're all the same ages almost. I love the blog!! Hope all is well with you guys!!
What!!! I can't believe you guys went swimming- even with 100 degree water, that's crazy fun! I'm glad you guys had such a fun holiday season! Happy New Years!
Post a Comment