Jack is obsessed with the movie Night at the Museum. This movie has caused his flashlight obsession or (torch) as he calls it. He also wanted to name our new dog either flashlight or Sisal from the movie. The funniest thing he picked up from the move is this one line.
Yesterday Jack was protesting nap time and ran outside to get away from me. I told him he had to the count of three to get in the house or he would stand in the corner or be spanked. I finally caught up to him and he said this to me quote from the movie " I WILL TAKE IT LIKE A MAN". I laughed myself all the way to his room.
He told me the other day when I was driving and got mad that I needed to take it like a woman. That kid is too funny.
5 comments:
What a hoot! That was a good movie, wasn't it.
Gotta love it! They take in everything!!! LOL
I'm proud that he can take it like a man!
That's hilarious! When did you guys get a dog and what kind? We'll have to come over and see it!
I've been trying to Take it Like a Woman for a while now!
Post a Comment