Monday, March 10, 2008

Hot Sheri & Sleep Walking Jack




Scott writing…..Sheri & the kids loaded up in the car on Monday for a big road trip. I’m home working, growing our business and trying to get chores done around the house. With Sheri away from the computer for a few days, thought I’d take the liberty to update our blog.

Based on the blogs that Sheri tells me about, I guess I’m supposed to write a story about how cute or funny our kids are. Or maybe some great recipe that we’ve created so we can make bread that doesn’t make our butts get bigger. I could write about a recent trip we took where we met the Pope or tried to get those stuffy wanna-be soldiers in London laugh….but we haven’t done that.

So, I thought I’d tell you 2 stories…..
1) Sheri will never tell you this, but she has done an amazing job sticking to the most ridiculous diet I have ever heard of in my life. No carbs, no sugar, no dairy, no oil, no chocolate, no fun. She did this for a few months and watched the weight fall off her body. I won’t you how much she has lost for fear of embarrassing her, but let’s just say that she is smokin’

(I'd add some pics but would probably get in a lot of trouble for that.)

2) Jack is crazy. The door bell rang at 2:30 in the morning the other night. To make a long story short we found Jack crying out front with some dude in his PJ’s who we have never seen before. Turns out Jack left him room, made his way to the back yard and started crying for me. Being the vigilant parents we are, we were busy sleeping and didn’t hear him. But some guy who lives 2 blocks away did, walked over to our fence, looked over and then opened the gate so Jack could come into the front yard. So, while they are on their trip, I’m busy locking down the house like Fort Knox.

So, that’s us for now. Maybe I’ll write again while there are away.

P.S. The dog is still here, but you are welcome to pick him up at any time.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a crazy mug shot picture of Jack!

mom

Mauzy Fam said...

What a nice husband to call your wife smokin' hot on her blog!!

Kristen said...

That story is cracking me up. Serves you right Scott to have a kid like that!

Big Mama said...

Scott.... dang straight Sheri is HOT! That's awesome that you announce it to the world. More husband's need to do that. And poor Jack... he probably got so scared. Jason did that as a kid once but took off down a freeway in NV and a cop pulled over at 3am and took him home. It's a good thing someones watchin' over these kids. Good to see you guys are doing well. Have a good one!

said...

Oh my- i just love hearing your parent stories. That must have been SO scary! We wanted to say HI- we know you are busy but we miss seeing you guys... and I want to hear more about this diet- HOW did you do that and HOW do I?! Good for you Sherri and that's so sweet of you Scott for bragging for her- you are a cute couple!

Eve said...

I concur. I just saw Sheri after one and a half years and she is smoking hot!

.